OutLine frequently receives requests to support research projects involving Rainbow communities in various ways.
We have developed a set of principles to guide us in deciding how and when to support such research projects. We hope they will also encourage the development of research projects which build principles of Rainbow competence in from the very beginning.
How to apply for research support
Researchers are encouraged to follow these steps when requesting OutLine’s support to promote their research:
- Ensure you have read and understood OutLine Aotearoa’s Principles for Supporting Research
- Email us with details of your research project, making sure to answer the key questions for researchers in the document above
- Include a copy of your research summary and ethics approval
- Provide links to any online surveys or research sign-up forms
- Include a social media image (preferably a PNG file of 1080px by 1080px) to facilitate sharing
Please note that even if all of the above criteria are met, OutLine reserves the right to determine whether or not to support any given research project.