Fundraising makes a huge difference to our organisation. It’s an amazing way to help us support our rainbow whānau across Aotearoa. Donations go towards keeping our support-line free and accessible and keeping our specialist counselling fees on a sliding scale.
Some ways you can fundraise include:
- Creating a work or school event, such as no-uniform day or a shared lunch.
- Selling baked goods or rainbow pins.
- Set a challenge or goal for yourself, like a run or read-a-thon.
If you’re hosting a fundraiser, let us know at [email protected]
Once you’re done you can send the money to:
- our Give-A-Little page to give by credit/debit card
- use internet banking to donate into OUTLine’s account 01 0249 0178488 00
- send a cheque to PO Box 147 663, Auckland 1144